Monday, October 20, 2008

Man Assaults Female McCain Supporter

With the election winding down to two weeks it appears Obama supporters will stop at nothing to try and get Barry Hussein elected, even if that means physical harm..

Per Pajamas Media:

The victim was a small, quiet, middle-aged woman wearing glasses, and the attacker was a loud, angry man who went into orbit at the mere sight of McCain campaign signs.

Defendant grabbed the sign [informant] was holding, broke the wood stick that was attached to it, and then struck informant in informant's face thereby causing informant to sustain redness, swelling, and bruising to informant's face and further causing informant to sustain substantial pain.

I said, "What are you doing? You can't do that!" And he was red in the face screaming, "You people are ridiculous!" And I said, "Yeah, whatever, but you can't do that."

So I reached for the sign that he ripped up, and he grabbed another sign, broke it, and ripped it to shreds. And when I said, "You can't do that," he took the stick from the sign and started beating me on the head with it. He broke the skin on my head, he scratched my wrist, and almost broke my glasses, and then he left.

I followed him down the stairs to the subway until I could get the police and I said, "You're not going to get away with it." And as soon as he saw the police he immediately went calm. He still had the stick in his hand, and you could see the injury on my face, and he admitted it. He was arrested. He actually said, "I don't know why I did this. It's just those signs, and this election, it has me so upset."

Some people are losing control, and it's not the people on the right. Never have I seen that behavior with any of the people on my side of the fence. … It's just not our way. Look at us, most of us have never been protesters. … Do I feel that the left is aggressive and potentially violent? Yes, because we've all seen it. I certainly have … firsthand!